Terms and Conditions
OncoQuest providesweb site including OncoQuest Home Page and other OncoQuest content (collectively, the "Site") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE OncoQuest SITE. BY ACCESSING OncoQuest SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE OncoQuest SITE.
By accessing OncoQuest Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
- Rules. While visiting OncoQuest, you may not:
- Linked Sites. Any sites to which OncoQuest provides links are operated by independent parties and are not under the control of OncoQuest.
- Independent Parties. OncoQuest and linked web sites are independent parties. There is no agency, employee or partnership relationship of one to the other or among any of them and they have no authority to bind another of the parties. Any reference describing OncoQuest and any linked site as "partners" is colloquial only and does not represent the legal relationship between them, which is one of independent contractors.
- Monitoring. OncoQuest has no obligation to monitor OncoQuest Site. However, you agree that OncoQuest has the right to monitor OncoQuest Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate OncoQuest Site properly, or to protect itself or its users in accordance with OncoQuest ‘sPrivacy Statement. OncoQuest will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. OncoQuest reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. OncoQuest does not hire moderators to monitor the web site. All moderators for OncoQuest are volunteers and OncoQuest is not responsible for their actions.
- No Warranty. OncoQuest assesses the products and services offered by OncoQuest and believes that these products and services are appropriate and valuable to OncoQuest customers. OncoQuest does not, however, guarantee any products or services provided by OncoQuest. Pricing contained on the site is subject to change without notice.
- Limitation of Liability. OncoQuest , including its affiliates, related companies and suppliers, take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on OncoQuest Site. Further, OncoQuest makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in the documents and related graphics on OncoQuest Site for any purpose. All such documents, related graphics, product and services are provided "as is" and without warranties or conditions of any kind. In no event shall OncoQuest be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, products or services available on or through OncoQuest site.
- Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with OncoQuest Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of OncoQuest in operating OncoQuest Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the OncoQuest Site.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold OncoQuest and its affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of OncoQuest Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on OncoQuest Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
- Intellectual Property. All OncoQuest elements (the "Elements") such as, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the texts, articles, documents, worksheets, programs, photos, illustrations, images, videos and audio materials, are the property of OncoQuest and are subject to licenses or agreements allowing their broadcast through the site. No site Element may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted or sent, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of OncoQuest or the copyright holder. You are allowed to post or download the site Elements, but solely for non-commercial purposes and for personal use, provided you do not change these Elements and maintain all their intellectual property notices. The trademarks and logos used or posted on OncoQuest are trademarks which were registered or not by OncoQuest or third parties. Nothing in OncoQuest may be interpreted as allowing, directly or indirectly, the use of a trademark reproduced on OncoQuest without the prior written approval of the owner of such trademark.
- Territory. OncoQuest Site originates in Canada.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between OncoQuest and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. OncoQuest ’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement were determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties have required that this agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.